Client Experience Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time Client Experience Specialist (CES). This position is an outstanding professional opportunity for the successful candidate to gain a broad understanding of the dynamic and fast growing fintech space. The CES collaborates with the Sales, Finance, and Product teams at Merchant’s PACT to ensure client needs are met. The CES works closely with clients on new account setup and existing account servicing.
Who We Are
Merchant’s PACT is a fintech, payments program management and consulting firm that analyzes and streamlines merchant services and accountholder data through core and digital platform integrations. Merchant’s PACT provides software and payment solutions to financial institutions through an open platform to modernize their SMB and commercial client payment offerings, prevent disintermediation by fintech payment providers and Tier 1 competitors, and interweave merchant services into digital and business banking like never before in the financial services industry.
The mission of Merchant’s PACT is to provide innovative payment solutions and outstanding insights and advice to financial institutions and businesses with regards to all their payment acceptance decisions. We aspire to be a great place to work for our employees.
- Customer support or payments experience preferred
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
- Ability to learn systems quickly including Salesforce or other CRM
- Support sales team with boarding and implementation for all new clients
- Coordinate product and reporting training with new clients
- Serve as the liaison between clients and processing partners to address clients’ needs and concerns quickly and effectively
- Review client portfolio to identify pricing accuracy utilizing Merchant’s PACT tools.
- Provide quality service and professional support for customers with questions or issues regarding products or services through various channels (telephone, email, chat, etc.)
- Respond to inquiries from clients; understand their questions, assess their needs, and suggest or promote solutions that may include alternative products or services
- Comfortable working with payment technology hardware
- Follows through on commitments, communicating status of work and removes barriers that may interfere with progress
- Resolve daily issues around products, payments, and reporting