Gain Control and Protection of Your Processing Rates and Fees
We work with businesses whether you are new to accepting card payments or are currently accepting card payments.
[/col5] [/image_row_primary] [white-block] [col2] [/col2]
It is Easy with our Help:
- NO switch obligation; we can negotiate with any provider.
- NO rate increases, we audit your monthly processing statements to ensure there are no rate increases and check for billing errors.
- NO new processing equipment or solution required, unless you would like new equipment.
- NO effort or time on your part, we help manage your processing relationship so you can focus on growing your business
Our services are designed to save you time and money.
- Provide best processing rates available
- Protection against price increases and billing errors
- Access to any type of POS solution (tablet POS, integrated POS, wireless terminal, terminal, mobile, ecommerce)
- Improvement of pricing, terms, and conditions with current processing provider
- Direction on the best product solution
- Service escalation, we always have a real person answer the phone
- Customer notifications of necessary security and equipment updates
- Competitive bid evaluations and negotiations
- Monthly audits of processor billings (statements) to ensure your pricing is accurate and stays in place
- Communication and reporting to your processor of any erroneous charges
- Reimbursement negotiations with your processing provider so you get money back for inaccurate fees
- We manage your merchant services for your business
We work with businesses whether they are accepting payments today or are new to accepting payments.[/white-block]
Businesses can process through any POS solution. A few examples of these solutions are below.
Integrated or Tablet POS
Obtain reporting of inventory, sales metrics, customer information, and your accounting information all into one system. Have the ability to schedule automatic billing and accept all types of payments, including EMV chip and contactless payments. You can also set up a customer loyalty program and have the ability to monitor reports anywhere you are from an online dashboard.
POS countertop terminal tracks your sales metrics and accounting information. Accept all types of payments, including EMV chip and contactless payments.
POS wireless terminal tracks your sales metrics and accounting information. Accept all types of payments, including EMV chip and contactless payments.
Utilizes an app-equipped tablet or smartphone and a dongle so you can process anywhere. Integration with a proprietary POS system and existing hardware available. Accept all types of payments, including EMV chip and contactless payments.
E-commerce Payment Gateway
Ability to process transactions online. Integration with a proprietary POS system and existing hardware available. Have the ability to monitor sales reports from online dashboards and schedule automatic billing.
“Through Merchant’s PACT negotiations, our credit card processing fees have been reduced by $8,500 per year. Merchant’s PACT made it seamless to begin saving money and they have continued to provide significant savings, great service, and regular communication. We receive periodic phone calls from our Merchant’s PACT adviser, quarterly email communications, and audits of our processing statements. We are truly happy with our experience and would definitely suggest this company to any business wanting to save money and stay protected from being overcharged on their processing fees.” Kalen Wright, Bookkeeper, Arctic Circle
We have over 100 years of experience in publicly traded and privately held companies within the payments industry. We have worked with hundreds of ISOs and processors and have tremendous expertise in the pricing dynamics, product solutions, and contract terms & conditions employed throughout the payment processing industry. We utilize our knowledge to improve the economics, integration, retention, and security of merchant services programs.
Cinfed Federal Credit Union is continuously seeking new and creative ways to support their business clients. That is why they have partnered with Merchant’s PACT. Our program is specifically designed to save you time, worry, and money in regards to your payment acceptance.
Cinfed Federal Credit Union Contact Form
Some of Our Clients[row] [col2]
[/col2] [col2 ]